Leadership Giving / TLC
Thomas Lamb Eliot Circle (TLC)
Named in honor of one of our founders, the Thomas Lamb Eliot Circle (TLC) is a leadership giving group recognizing individuals, donor advised funds and family foundations contributing $1,000 or more on an annual basis to sustain and advance the work of the Oregon Humane Society.
TLC Member Benefits
As a TLC member, you’ll benefit through ACCESS to OHS and receive:
- A dedicated staff member to serve as your personal liaison to OHS
- Behind-the-scenes shelter tours
- A 10% discount at our in-shelter pet store, Best Friends’ Corner
As a TLC member, you’ll benefit through demonstrated IMPACT for the animals and receive:
- A one-year subscription to our quarterly publications, The TLC Insider e-newsletter and OHS Magazine, providing you with insider stories and much more
As a TLC member, you’ll benefit through a strong COMMUNITY of supporters and receive:
- Recognition as one of the greatest OHS advocates in our annual report
- Invitations to exclusive TLC member events
Become a TLC Member or Renew Your Membership
If you have questions about the Thomas Lamb Eliot Circle, please contact Kelsey O’Lea, TLC Program Coordinator, at (503) 802-6787 or via email »
About Thomas Lamb Eliot
In 1868, Thomas Lamb Eliot and twelve leading Oregonians founded the third humane society in the United States and named it the Oregon Humane Society.
“Must do something for horses here,” Dr. Eliot noted to himself after witnessing a much-abused carriage horse mired in the mud of a Portland street. Eliot served as OHS Board President for 23 years. This tradition of pioneering spirit, compassion and dedication continues today, with enormous assistance from the members of the Thomas Lamb Eliot Circle.