Sports & Shenanigans for Reactive Rovers
Sports and Shenanigans for Reactive Rovers!
Looking for a way to have fun and continue training your leash-reactive dog? This class is for you! This class is specifically geared for clients who have completed our Reactive Rover class and want more practice in a controlled setting.
Each week, we’ll have a new activity for your dog to experience: scent games, agility, rally obedience, and tricks and games. We’ll also continue to work on the skills you learned in Reactive Rover. You’ll get more practice helping your dog stay calm and focused, even around distractions and other dogs.
While we will be practicing in close quarters with other dogs, we will not progress to off leash work, or meet and greets. We will have visual barriers set up, but your dog will be able to practice seeing other dogs in the class.
This class is taught by same Certified Professional Dog Trainers who teach Reactive Rover.
Oregon Humane Society – Manners Hall
1067 NE Columbia Blvd, Portland, OR 97211 Get directions»
Manners Hall is in the Animal Medical Learning Center.
$130 for four weeks of training. Dogs attend all four weeks of class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at OHS. Thank you!
- Dogs must have no known history of aggression towards people.
- Dogs must have completed Reactive Rover class prior to attending. Please contact us if you’ve taken Reactive Rover but aren’t sure if your dog is ready for this class.
- Dogs must be at least eight months of age.
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations. Rabies and distemper/parvo combination vaccine are required. Bordetella vaccine is recommended.
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Dogs must be healthy and free of any symptoms of illness. No coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. within 24 hours of class.
Register for Class
Check back later to register for our next class!
Want to be notified when our next class is scheduled? Let us know.