Puppy Manners Training Classes
Socialization and clear boundaries are so important for puppies. In this fun and informative class, you and your puppy will learn all you need for a happy, well-balanced relationship, including:
- Important and vital socialization with other puppies and other people.
- How to handle play-biting.
- The basics about potty-training and crate-training.
- How to teach basic cues: sit, down, come, and name recognition.
- Managing the puppy in the home to set him or her up for success.
Oregon Humane Society
Animal Medical Learning Center
$160 for six weeks of training. The first night of class is an informational session for people only. Puppies attend the next five classes.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at OHS. Thank you!
- Dogs must be up-to-date on vaccinations: 2 rounds of DHLPP or da2pp vaccinations required, bordetella recommended.
- Age: Dogs must be between 9 and 15 weeks of age at the START of class (not at the time you sign you up online).
- Puppies should be free of any symptoms of illness: no coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. If you cannot attend due to your puppy’s illness, you will be able to come to a later class instead.
Rabies vaccination and spay/neuter are not required since the dogs are under 6 months of age.
Register for Class
Mondays, June 4 – July 9, 2018, 7:15 – 8:15 pm Sold out. Get on our waitlist!
Tuesdays, July 10 – August 14, 2018, 7:30 – 8:30 pm Sign up now!
Interested in being notified when our next class is scheduled? Let us know!