Little Learners Class
Do you feel like you could benefit from a training class tailored for your pint-size pup’s needs? We offer dog training that is fun, easy to fit into your life, and ultimately works! Not only will we cover the basics, like ‘sit’, ‘down’ and ‘come,’ but we’ll also focus on training specific for your small dog – such as not sneaking out open doors and keeping all four little paws on the floor.
We will also help provide solutions for potty training, jumping up on guests, and appropriate socialization with new dogs, people, and more! We use real life scenarios so the skills you learn in class are easily transferred into your home and everyday life. This is a great class for dogs that are worried about bigger dogs or feel more comfortable around dogs their own size.
Oregon Humane Society
Animal Medical Learning Center
$160 for six weeks of training. The first night of class is an informational session for people only. Dogs attend the next five classes.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at OHS.
- Your dog must be at least 4 months of age for Little Learners. Under 4 months of age? Check out our Puppy Manners program!
- Your dog must be weigh less than 20 lbs. as an adult.
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered (for dogs under 6 months of age, the spay/neuter requirement is waived).
- We require that your dog has shown no known aggression to people or animals.
- Your dog must be current on vaccinations appropriate for their age – Da2pp and Rabies required, Bordetella recommended.
Register for Class
Saturdays, March 24 – April 28, 2018, 10:45 – 11 :45 am Sign up now!
Saturdays, April 14 – May 19, 2018, 12:15 – 1:15 pm Sign up now!
Interested in being notified when our next class is scheduled? Let us know!