Beyond the Basics! Intermediate Manners Class
Continue the fun with our Beyond the Basics class! In this five-week class, you’ll discover how to get your dog to listen to you – even in a distracting environment. You’ll learn new cues like ‘leave it’ and ‘go to your bed’ and continue to improve on skills like loose-leash walking. This is a great class to take your dog’s training to the next level and a good choice if your dog needs more practice before joining our Canine Good Citizen Prep Class.
Oregon Humane Society
$135 for five weeks of dog training. Dogs attend all five weeks.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at OHS. Thank you!
- Dogs must be people and dog friendly.
- Prior completion of a Basic Manners or Adolescent Manners class. Dogs should already know how to sit, lay down, stay, watch, and be familiar with loose-leash walking.
- 6 months of age or older.
- Spayed or neutered.
- Up-to-date on vaccinations – Da2pp and Rabies required, Bordetella recommended.
- Dogs should be free of any symptoms of illness: no coughing, sneezing, diarrhea, vomiting, etc.
Register for Class
Saturdays, July 28 – August 25, 2018, 9:30 – 10:30 am Sign up now!
Interested in being notified when our next class is scheduled? Let us know!