Be More Humane Youth Kindness Award
“Be More Humane” Youth Kindness Award
Oregon Humane Society is celebrating youth with a track record of exemplary kindness toward animals. If you know someone age 5-17 who has given their time, talent and kind heart for the betterment of animals in their community, we want to hear from you.
Who: Nominate an Oregon youth age 5-17
How: Be 18 years or older to complete the online nomination form
When: Nominations accepted November 13, 2019 through February 17, 2020
Winner(s): Announced February 28, 2020
Top Prize includes:
- $250 Amazon gift card
- Tour and lunch at OHS for 10 people (max)
- Youth featured in OHS Magazine
- Option to have OHS come to winner’s school or classroom for award presentation
Contest Rules and Regulations
To be eligible, you must agree and adhere to the following:
- To enter, someone 18 or older (such as a parent, legal guardian, relative, teacher) must complete the online nomination form. Contact information must be provided. (Email address and other information provided will not be rented, given or sold to any third party entity)
- All nominations require the approval of the youth’s legal guardian. Legal guardian contact information must be provided to verify.
- All entrants must be Oregon state residents and between the ages of 5-17.
- All entries become the sole property of Oregon Humane Society. Entries may be featured as examples of kindness even if the entry is not chosen as the winner. Stories and photos submitted at the time of nomination become the property of Oregon Humane Society.
- Entries must clearly demonstrate the nominees track record of kindness towards animals.
For additional questions, please email us at [email protected].