Available Dogs & Puppies
Oregon Humane Society Salem Campus is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week. Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis.
Meet Felicity Rae
|Age:||5 years, 7 months old|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
– I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
– I have a history of housetraining struggles.
– I have lived with other dogs and cats in my last home.
– I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
– I'm currently living in a foster home, but shelter staff can tell you all about me and my needs and set up a time to meet with me!
The type of home I’m looking for:
– I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
– I need to go to a home without small children.
– It could be with you!