Available Dogs & Puppies
Oregon Humane Society Salem Campus is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week. Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis.
|Age:||6 years, 2 months old|
What my friends at Oregon Humane Society say about me:
– I really enjoy the company of my human friends and love to meet new people!
– I love pets and attention, but being brushed is my favorite!
– I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
– I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on
leash of course!
– I know some basic cues, such as sit, down, and heel.
– I have a history of guarding my food, toys and/or bedding from other animals.
The type of home I’m looking for:
– I would prefer to be the only pet in the home.
– It could be with you!