Available Dogs & Puppies
Oregon Humane Society Salem Campus is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week. Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis.
|Age:||1 year, 2 months old|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
– I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
– I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
– I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
– I know some basic cues, such as sit and shake.
– My adoption fee includes a one-time *free* private training to help get us started on the right paw!
The type of home I’m looking for:
– I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
– I need to go to a home without small children.
– I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
– It could be with you!