Available Dogs & Puppies
Oregon Humane Society Salem Campus is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days per week. Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis.
|Age:||9 months old|
What my friends at Oregon Humane Society say about me:– I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
– I am a sensitive and shy pup. I can be worried about new surroundings and animals. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
– I know some basic cues, such as sit, down, and kennel up.
– I have lived with cats in my last home.
– I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
The type of home I am looking for:– I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
– Positive, rewards-based training will be a necessity for me to learn how to be the best dog I can be.
– I am an active breed, so I will need a home that can keep me busy!
– As cute as I am, it will be crucial to my future that I get socialized well with other animals, people, and environments.
– It could be with you!