What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- My foster parent says, I really enjoy the company of my human and dog friends.
- I enjoy spending time on the couch and snuggling up with a good movie!
- Don’t let my age fool you, I love to go on walks and explore the outside.
- I am deaf and may need extra care and training while getting settled into my new home and family.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I have chronic ear infections which will require long term management.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
The type of home I’m looking for: