What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I am blind. I can startle easily if I don’t hear you approaching me. I prefer pets on my own terms. Let me come to you.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.