What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- If you have a vacant lap, I will be glad to take up residence in it!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.