|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
|Age||1 years and 2 months|
|Area||Dog Red Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Once I am comfortable, I am a sweet and social girl!
- I hope you have sturdy legs because I love to lean my weight into people for pets.
- Butt scratches are my favorite!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home with older children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs