|Looks like||German Shepherd|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
At our Salem Campus, meet and greets are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you come to the shelter and see a pet you are interested in meeting, take note of the pet’s name and visit the front desk in the lobby.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs