|Looks like||Siberian Husky|
|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am an active guy! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I'm a fiend for food! Snacks are a great way to make friends with me and teach me fun tricks. But watch out - I might steal your sandwich!
- Choo-choo! The Ichabod Express is coming through! I can pull like a freight train on walks and will need help working on my leash manners with my new family.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my food from other animals.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need to be the only dog in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs