|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Age||6 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Handling Sensitivity: I can be overwhelmed by overhandling, restraint or touch. I may exhibit my discomfort in a variety of ways and will need to go to cat savvy home.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
At our Salem Campus, meet and greets are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you come to the shelter and see a pet you are interested in meeting, take note of the pet’s name and visit the front desk in the lobby.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 12.3 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 10.8 lbs
- 2.3 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 2.1 lbs
- 6.6 lbs
- 11 lbs