|Looks like||Bull Terrier, Australian Cattledog|
|Age||2 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Looking for a hiking or running buddy to keep up with you? Then I am your girl!
- My friends at OHS say that I am one smart cookie! I know sit, shake and I am ready to learn more.
- Once I am comfortable in an environment, I can be a social butterfly with people.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping through open doors! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- I have chronic skin issues which may require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- Bite History: While at OHS Salem Campus, I bit someone who put their hands into my kennel.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would do best in a home as the only dog.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 3y 2m
- 68.4 lbs
- 23 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 83.2 lbs
- 2y 6m
- 61.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs