|Looks like||American Staffordshire Terrier|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am currently in foster care. If you are interested in meeting me, please email: Salem Adoptions or come in to learn more about me and schedule a meet.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Once I am comfortable, I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I have lived with cats previously.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
At our Salem Campus, meet and greets are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you come to the shelter and see a pet you are interested in meeting, take note of the pet’s name and visit the front desk in the lobby.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs