|Age||4 years and 1 months|
|Area||Dog Yellow Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love going on walks and sniffing to my hearts content!
- I lived with an older child in my last home.
- Shy and Nervous: I can become frustrated at barriers towards other dogs.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs