|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- While in foster at OHS, Rufus's foster parent said that he is an extremely kind and loving dog! He's very energetic and playful and would love a home where he gets lots of exercise.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I lived with a small dog in my foster home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be barrier and leash reactive when seeing other dogs.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs
Go see the rest!