|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
|Age||5 years and 2 months|
|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I also love to play with toys any time I can! My friends here say I am very good at swapping out toys if needed.
- My previous family said that I am a very energetic guy! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- Looking for a conversation partner? I'm quite a talkative man.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home with older children. My energy level may be too overwhelming for young children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 3y 2m
- 68.4 lbs
- 23 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 83.2 lbs
- 2y 6m
- 61.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs