|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- Click here to sign-up for our Puppy classes! We will help you set your new puppy up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
Interested in adopting me?
At our Salem Campus, meet and greets are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you come to the shelter and see a pet you are interested in meeting, take note of the pet’s name and visit the front desk in the lobby.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 44 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 17 lbs
- 1y 2m
- 24.4 lbs
- 55.6 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 13.2 lbs
- 35 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 20 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 49.9 lbs