|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Age||1 years and 2 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I like other cats and will do best in a home where there is a resident cat for me to snuggle and play with!
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love, but please give me time to get to know you first.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! Wand toys, crazy circles, balls with bells, all kinds!
- I love to perch on scratching posts and watch wildlife outside.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
- I need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 12.3 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 10.8 lbs
- 2.3 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 2.1 lbs
- 6.6 lbs
Stevie & Tillie
- 11 lbs
Go see the rest!