|Looks like||Labrador, Rottweiler|
|Age||4 years and 2 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I am a big boy but don't let my size fool you! I am a teddy bear at heart.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Resource Guarding: I have been witnessed to guard my food from people while at OHS.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new surroundings, touch and car rides. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best with older children. My size and energy level may be too overwhelming for young kids.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs
Go see the rest!