|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sensitive and shy kitten.
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about kitten ownership here !
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best with an owner who has had experience owning or caring for shy and fearful cats.
- I would do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- Click here to sign-up for our Virtual Kitten-garten class! We will help you set your kitten up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 3.5 lbs
- 5.8 lbs
- 2.9 lbs
- 4.8 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 4y 1m
- 7.6 lbs
- 3.3 lbs
- 2.7 lbs
- 2.8 lbs
- 6.1 lbs
- 2.7 lbs