|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Color||Brown Tabby, White|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I am playful and cute!
- If you're first in line for me, you'll be contacted to schedule a meet and greet and hopefully bring me home!
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about kitten ownership here !
- I have feline leukemia virus (FeLV) which means I need to live indoors only and be the only cat in the home.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I have been treated for the panleukopenia virus. I will need to be kept separated from unvaccinated or immunocompromised felines for two weeks.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- Click here to sign-up for our Virtual Kitten-garten class! We will help you set your kitten up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 3.2 lbs
- 2.8 lbs
- 7 lbs
- 6.6 lbs
- 8.5 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 9.1 lbs
- 9.7 lbs
Go see the rest!