|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- Click here to sign-up for our Puppy classes! We will help you set your new puppy up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
Interested in adopting me?
At our Salem Campus, meet and greets are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you come to the shelter and see a pet you are interested in meeting, take note of the pet’s name and visit the front desk in the lobby.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 2y 6m
- 57 lbs
- 28 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 24 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 4.6 lbs
- 67 lbs
- 57 lbs