|Area||Dog Green Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience - plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
- I have been diagnosed with ringworm . This will require continued treatment and isolation from other animals and children.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
- Click here to sign-up for our Puppy classes! We will help you set your new puppy up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 2y 6m
- 57 lbs
- 28 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 24 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 4.6 lbs
- 67 lbs
- 57 lbs