|Looks like||Shepherd, Mix|
|Color||Sable, Tri Color|
|Age||1 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I am an active guy! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to run and play with other dogs!
- I have lived with children in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home with older, dog - savvy children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs