|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have the cutest meow! Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- I have feline leukemia virus (FeLV) which means I need to live indoors only and be the only cat in the home.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 12.3 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 10.8 lbs
- 2.3 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 3.4 lbs
- 2.1 lbs
- 6.6 lbs
- 11 lbs