|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I may be shy at first, but once we get to know each other I will shower you with love.
- Looking for a conversation partner? I'm quite chatty, I love to talk all day long!
- I would love plenty of outlets for my energy. This may come in the form of toys, scratching posts to play with, or your attention of course!
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident cat for me to play with!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 3.5 lbs
- 5.8 lbs
- 2.9 lbs
- 4.8 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 4y 1m
- 7.6 lbs
- 3.3 lbs
- 2.7 lbs
- 2.8 lbs
- 6.1 lbs
- 2.7 lbs