|Looks like||Border Collie, Labrador|
|Age||1 years and 4 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I was hit by a car as a puppy, and yes, my face is permanently smushed this way. I have limited vision out of one eye, but nothing can stop me from living life and having fun!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, down, walking on leash, and stay.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great running buddy!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 44 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 17 lbs
- 1y 2m
- 24.4 lbs
- 55.6 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 13.2 lbs
- 35 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 20 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 49.9 lbs