|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- I love to play with other cats, but I'm very young and high-energy so not everyone can keep up with me!
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Handling Sensitivity: I can be overwhelmed by overhandling, restraint or touch. I may exhibit my discomfort in a variety of ways and will need to go to cat savvy home.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 3.6 lbs
- 0 lbs
- 9.1 lbs
- 3.5 lbs
- 3.2 lbs
- 11.8 lbs
- 3.3 lbs
- 2.5 lbs
- 3.9 lbs
- 2.2 lbs
- 12.1 lbs