|Looks like||Terrier, Mix|
|Age||8 years and 5 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My last parent bragged about how affectionate I am.
- Looking for a lap dog to cuddle with for a movie marathon? I'm your guy!
- I love tennis balls, no matter their size.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- I have a medical condition that may require on-going treatment or monitoring.
- I am deaf and may need extra care and training while getting settled into my new home and family.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to go to a home with older, dog-savvy children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 29.8 lbs
- 45.8 lbs
- 47.1 lbs
- 8y 2m
- 14 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 39.6 lbs
- 20.3 lbs
- 43.8 lbs
- 33.8 lbs
- 76 lbs
- 42 lbs
Go see the rest!