|Looks like||German Shepherd|
|Area||Dog Yellow Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am an active girl! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about being left alone and may anxiously whine / bark or have potty accidents while crated.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I may benefit from finding a family where someone can be home with me most of the time.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Interested in adopting me?
Adoption meet and greets are done by appointment, but the shelter is open for walk-through viewing. We also have availability each day for walk-in adoptions.
Submit an adoption questionnaire for a pet you are interested in, and we will contact you to set up your meet and greet when you become the next in line.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 44 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 17 lbs
- 1y 2m
- 24.4 lbs
- 55.6 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 13.2 lbs
- 35 lbs
- 12 lbs
- 20 lbs
- 1y 1m
- 49.9 lbs