|Age||2 years and 4 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I know some basic cues, such as "sit"!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment, and with people who know how to read my body language.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I am recovering from surgery on my hind legs... I'm impressing all the doctors with my recovery, and I'll benefit from following their recovery plan that my friends at the shelter can tell you all about!
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 2y 6m
- 57 lbs
- 28 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 24 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 4.6 lbs
- 67 lbs
- 57 lbs
Go see the rest!