|Looks like||American Staffordshire Terrier|
|Age||5 years and 5 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends and am a gentle giant! I am a staff favorite.
- I have lived with other dogs in a previous home and have made friends with dogs of all ages and sizes.
- I am great on leash and would love to be your hiking buddy. I also love the water.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 2y 6m
- 57 lbs
- 28 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 24 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 4.6 lbs
- 67 lbs
- 57 lbs
Go see the rest!