|Looks like||Terrier, Pointer|
|Age||1 years and 2 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You might need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- My heart is so full of happy I'm practically bursting at the seams! They tell me it's contagious, so if you need some happiness I have plenty to spare.
- I am an active guy! I would love to be your adventure buddy and get up and go go go with you! Hiking, running, travel, or even checking out the neighborhood.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping fences, just trying to say hi to other dogs. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and stay, and I'm putting in the work with my polite leash walking!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great running buddy!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I can be quite the exuberant young pup and may be too much for young children.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 1y 2m
- 20.4 lbs
- 82 lbs
- 46 lbs
- 22 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 8.6 lbs
- 45 lbs
- 78 lbs
- 37.8 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 45 lbs
- 8y 1m
- 19 lbs
Go see the rest!