|Looks like||Labrador, Mix|
|Location||Dog Yellow Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love the company of my human friends. I melt into pets and roll over for belly rubs.
- Playing is my favorite! I'd love to show you all my favorite toys.
- I know sit and shake! Picking up new tricks should be easy with your help and a handful of treatos.
- I don't mean to brag, but have you seen me? Handsome alert!
- I'm a goofy man with energy to burn! I'd love to be your adventure buddy.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together - on leash of course!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- Due to my exuberant nature, I would do best in a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 10.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 12.2 lbs
- 12.8 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 34 lbs
- 27 lbs
Go see the rest!