What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 10.4 lbs
- 10.3 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 12.2 lbs
- 12.8 lbs
- 13.8 lbs
- 10.9 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 4.4 lbs
- 34 lbs
- 27 lbs
Go see the rest!