|Looks like||Shepherd, Mix|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You may need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- Have an empty lap? If I fits I sits and according to me, I always fits. I would love to snuggle up with you!
- House Training: Living inside is new to me. I will need training and patience as I learn how to go potty outside reliably.
- I'm really loving training here at OHS! I pickup on new skills quickly and I'm eager to learn more. You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 38.8 lbs
- 10.4 lbs
- 50 lbs
- 55 lbs
- 17.2 lbs
- 58.4 lbs
- 44 lbs
- 52.2 lbs
- 53.2 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 53.4 lbs
Go see the rest!