|Looks like||American Pit Bull|
|Age||1 years and 5 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things. I already know how to sit, lie down, and stay. AND I'm putting in the work on walking nicely on leash and crate training!
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- I have lived with cats in a past home.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and join you on all your adventures, from hiking, camping, running, and beach trips, I'm your guy!
- I'm a snuggly cuddly guy who wants to crawl right into your lap for some love and attention.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I can be quite the exuberant young pup and may be too much for young children.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 8.6 lbs
- 15.2 lbs
- 7.2 lbs
- 25.8 lbs
- 10.6 lbs
- 23.4 lbs
- 29 lbs
- 5y 2m
- 54 lbs
- 37 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 38.8 lbs
Go see the rest!