|Looks like||Labrador, Retriever|
|Age||1 years and 7 months|
|Location||Dog Red Pod|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person. I can become mouthy when I am excited.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I would do best in a home without children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out this adoption questionnaire.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 11.2 lbs
- 13 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 14.2 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 8.8 lbs
- 9.8 lbs
- 7.1 lbs
Go see the rest!