|Age||4 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and shake.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 11.2 lbs
- 13 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
- 12.1 lbs
- 14.2 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
- 8 lbs
- 8.8 lbs
- 9.8 lbs
- 7.1 lbs
Go see the rest!