|Looks like||American Pit Bull, Mix|
|Age||1 years and 11 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends and love to meet new people! Tummy rubs are my favorite thing!
- I have a positive history with other dogs.
- I love to learn and I catch on quick! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and lay down.
- House Training: I have a history of housetraining struggles.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident dog for me to play with!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 21 lbs
- 13 lbs
- 8.3 lbs
- 21.4 lbs
- 8.6 lbs
- 8.6 lbs
- 30 lbs
- 17 lbs
- 15 lbs
- 6.4 lbs
- 45 lbs
Go see the rest!