|Looks like||Chihuahua, Terrier|
|Age||3 years and 6 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home. It will take time and patience to get to know me. You'll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home and really enjoy the company of dog friends.
- I love going for quiet sniffy walks and snuggling up in my dog bed!
- I am not comfortable with being touched or handled, I much prefer sniffing about as I follow you around!
- House Training: I have a history of housetraining struggles.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorite when we meet.
The type of home I'm looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence and to help me navigate the world!
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 38.8 lbs
- 10.4 lbs
- 50 lbs
- 55 lbs
- 17.2 lbs
- 58.4 lbs
- 44 lbs
- 52.2 lbs
- 53.2 lbs
- 60 lbs
- 53.4 lbs
Go see the rest!