|Looks like||Domestic Short Hair|
|Color||Torbi, Brown Tabby|
|Age||4 years and 2 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love. Give me some time to get to know you and you'll see what an excellent cuddler I can be.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have the cutest meow! Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I'll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I need to live in an adult only home.
- I need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Cats & Kittens
- 9.7 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 11.6 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 9.2 lbs
- 8.1 lbs
- 10.8 lbs
- 5 lbs
- 1y 6m
- 8.8 lbs
- 9.6 lbs
- 9 lbs
- 10.1 lbs
Go see the rest!