What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- My friends at OHS brush me sometimes and I really enjoy it!
- I love to play with toys! I will show you my favorites when we meet.
- I really enjoy my walks with the volunteers at Oregon Humane Society. Once I'm comfortable with you, I would make a great hiking buddy!
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 6.1 lbs
- 6 lbs
- 6.4 lbs
- 15.1 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 11.3 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 25.1 lbs
- 6.1 lbs
- 11.1 lbs
Go see the rest!