|Age||2 years and 7 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I know some basic cues, such as "sit!"
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I may prefer to be the only dog in the home, but I have lived with other dogs in the past. I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 6.1 lbs
- 6 lbs
- 6.4 lbs
- 15.1 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 11.3 lbs
- 12.4 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 25.1 lbs
- 6.1 lbs
- 11.1 lbs
Go see the rest!